Cover Story: Should the Philippine Islands be Granted Independence?
Volume 3, Number 9
Click on image to view contents
Table of Contents
1. U.S.S. Pittsburg, Guam may become Pineapple Growing Center
Guam Girl Completes Journey Around the World
2. Should The Philippine Islands Be Granted Independence?
3. General Neville Inspects Guam Marines
4. Small Hope for Guam to Become Self Supporting
5. Memoirs of Don Felipe de la Corte’s, Eleven years as Governor of Guam
6. Planting by Moon and Tide and Superstitions of the Chamorro People, Knocks Without Malice
7. The Annual Roll Call for Red Cross Membership
8. Social Doings in Guam
9. Agricultural Notes, Thanksgiving Proclamation
10. Baseball League Starts Season
11. Department of Education Notes
12. Tested Recipes and Domestic Science Hints, by Mrs. H.A. Nagle
13. The Mail Bag, by Bolshevism
14. Promotion of Medial Officers Who have Served in Guam
15. More About Guam, by Reynolds, Rm. ic., U.S.N.
16. Taxes Due, Vital Statistics
17. Shipping Notes